I thought I’d like to start trying out commissions since I feel as though my art has gotten to a skill level that I can use it for other people. I do a range of art from characters to concept scenery - a lot of my stuff is fanart for games. I'm very new to commissions though, so please try to be patient with me as I get into the swing of it.
Waist Up: $20
Full Body: $30
Additional Characters: $10/character
Waist up: $35
Full body: $45
Additional characters: $15/character
Full Colours w. Flat Background:
Waist up: $45
Full body: $60
Additional characters: $20/character
Full Colours w. Complex Background:
Waist up: $55
Full Body: $75
Additional characters: $25/character
Scenery only work: $60
Speed paint work: 10% off original prices, only applies from full body w. flat background works and down to scenery work on the price list.
- All prices are in US dollars and all transactions will go through paypal. Paypal fee not included.
- Prices may vary on complexity and deadline requirements.
- Artwork size is usually A4 300dpi
- I don’t draw for commercial use or mass production, so on requesting a commission I expect you to be agreeing to the term that will only used for your private use.
- However if you wanting an artwork for such a use, you will specifically state what for and we will negotiate prices then.
- Once I finish the commission I'd upload a smaller version to my gallery/tumblr, if you'd like that not to be the case, please let me know.
- There are some things that I am uncomfortable with drawing, so I'll reserve the right the accept or deny any of the requests.
- I will refund only if I think I cannot do your commission.
Things I am not willing to draw: NSFW in general, gore (light blood is okay), furries/fursonas. I'm also quite inexperienced doing art of mechas/vehicles, as a note.
Requesting a commission:
- Contact me via email or note to work out the commission and price.
- On confirmation, please pay a down payment of 50%.
- I will send you an initial sketch for your approval and then another detailed one, where you can ask for any alterations - after that I will try to keep you updated with the progress at least once a week.
- Upon completion, I will send a screenshot for a final confirmation.
- If you are happy with the final product, please pay remaining the 50% and I will send the full resolution artwork to you.